Wintego is always seeking to add new talent to our team. Listed below are some of the current open positions. Please use the contact form to get in touch with us, and our HR team will get back to you shortly.
A back-end ninja engineer responsible for developing new intelligence features from scratch. In this role, you will overcome technological challenges in a diverse development environment and conduct in-depth vulnerability research.
- 4-5 years’ experience as a back-end developer
- Hands-on experience in Python, Java, and C++
- Expertise in Linux OS environments
- Experience in research tools such as sniffers
- Cybersecurity or cyber intelligence background preferred
An experienced hardware engineer responsible for setting up and managing the company’s hardware department. In this role, you will integrate components into operational systems, design boards, and work closely with manufacturers and the QA team.
- 4 years’ experience as a hardware engineer
- B.Sc. in electrical engineering
- In-depth knowledge of RF systems
- Experience in integration and complex hardware testing
An experienced front-end developer responsible for developing a new web interface from scratch. In this role, you will have an excellent opportunity to gain experience and expertise in the most advanced technologies and to work with a variety of customer-facing teams, as well as back-end and QA teams.
- A passion for translating the complexity of an advanced back-end system into fast, clear, and scalable outward-facing interfaces
- 3-5 years’ experience in web development
- Proven experience in developing a large-scale, client-facing UI, along with UX aspects
- Military service in an elite technology unit preferred
Senior Sales Director
A seasoned sales director responsible for independently generating new leads, creating new professional relationships and networks, leading customer-facing sessions, and managing sales processes from A to Z. With a hands-on understanding of the company’s solutions, you will give professional presentations and technological demonstrations.
- Vibrant, energetic, and charismatic personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English and preferably in additional languages
- At least 5 years’ experience as a sales director in B2G, creating professional networks and business opportunities, managing sales processes, managing negotiations, delivering presentations, performing customer demonstrations, and writing white papers and proposals
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
*** Wintego’s solutions may only be used by authorized government