Wintego is always seeking to add new talent to our team. Listed below are some of the current open positions. Please use the contact form to get in touch with us, and our HR team will get back to you shortly.
Responsible for the operations and delivery of all cyber systems from development to our customers, including working closely with development, integration and marketing teams. This is a key role in the company requiring high managerial abilities and great technical skills.
- At least 3 years of managerial experience in DevOps teams at high-tech companies
- Hands on experience in Linux OS, Java\C++, Python, and in IP networking environments
- Cyber security \ cyber intelligence background – advantage
Senior Sales Director
A seasoned and experienced sales director, responsible for independently generating new leads, creating new professional relationships and networks, leading customer-facing sessions, and managing sales processes from A to Z. As part of this, also being hands-on with the company’s solutions to perform presentations and technological demonstrations.
- Vibrant, energetic and warm personality
- Highly charismatic with great communication skills
- Fluent speaking and writing in English; advantage for additional languages
- At least 5 years’ experience as a sales director in B2G – creating professional networks and business opportunities, managing sales processes, managing negotiations, delivering presentations and performing customer demonstrations, and writing white papers and proposals
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
A top-notch DevOps team member, responsible for deploying operational systems, handling complex troubleshooting at Tier 3-4 level, and working closely with multiple development teams.
- B.Sc. in computer science \ computer engineering
- 1-2 years’ experience as DevOps engineer
- Python, Java and C++ languages
- In-depth knowledge of networking and information security
- Proven experience working with Linux OS environment
- Experience working with Git\Docker\Puppet – advantage
An experienced software quality assurance engineer, who will play a significant role in the company’s manual testing team responsible for all operational solutions and constitutes a critical factor in maintaining the operation and quality of the Company’s products.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a QA engineer in a high-tech company
- Experience with complex intelligence systems
- Ability to drill down to details and work under pressure
- High motivation for long-term work
- Techno-intelligence unit graduate – significant advantage