Wintego is always seeking to add new talent to our team. Listed below are some of the current open positions. Please use the contact form to get in touch with us, and our HR team will get back to you shortly.
An experienced presale engineer to accompany marketing and sales efforts in the field of cyber. The role includes representing the company to homeland security organizations in many countries, performing presentations and technical demonstrations, establishing professional relationships with counterparts working in customer organizations, working with cutting-edge technology, and more.
- Vibrant, energetic, and charismatic personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English and preferably in additional languages
- At least 3 years’ experience as a presales engineer, delivering presentations and performing technical demonstrations
- Willingness to travel approximately 50% of the time
- Technological orientation, understanding and operation of intelligence systems
A ninja DevOps engineer, responsible for delivery and development of complex intelligence systems.
The role includes working on technological challenges in a diverse environment of IP networking and information security, performing complex integrations, troubleshooting operational systems, CI\CD and version management.
- 4-5 years’ experience as DevOps engineer
- Hand on experience in python, java or C++
- Linux OS environment expert
- Experience in CI\CD tools
- Deep understanding of IP networking and information security
Join our professional quality assurance team, responsible for ensuring that all products meet the established standards set by the R&D and product teams. This technical role includes gaining in-depth knowledge of the company’s systems, running tests on new versions and capabilities, performing field experiments of hardware and software systems, and working closely with the company’s R&D core.
- Experience using intelligence gathering systems (SIGINT / COMINT / WEBINT)
- Proficient understanding of how such intelligence system work
- In-depth understanding of RF communication systems – advantage
- Graduate of an elite technology or combat unit – advantage
Customer Success Manager
Be the main focal point for homeland security organizations using the company’s solutions and help them get the most out of their systems. This role combines technical skills with customer facing abilities. The role includes implementing complex intelligence systems, training users, building relationships with counter-parties across organizations worldwide, T1-2 level troubleshooting, and working closely with the R&D and product management teams in the company.
- 3-5 years’ experience as CSM
- Excellent communications skills
- Proven experience in Linux environment
- Experience in T1-2 network problems
- Strong training skills
Please note: Wintego’s solutions may only be used by authorized government