Wintego is always seeking to add new talent to our team. Listed below are some of the current open positions. Please use the contact form to get in touch with us, and our HR team will get back to you shortly.
VP R&D and Delivery
Responsible for the operations and delivery of all cyber systems from manufacturing to our customer, including working closely with development, integration and marketing teams. This is a key role in the company requiring high managerial abilities, great technical skills, and hands-on software development capabilities.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience in R&D and DevOps teams at high-tech companies
- Experience working hands on with Linux OS, Java and Python languages and in IP networking environments
- Cyber security background – advantage
Senior Server-Side Developer
A top-notch developer who will join an elite development group in Wintego’s R&D team, where he\she should be able to make recognizable contributions to the development of Wintego’s innovative products.
- B.A \ B.Sc in Computer Science \ Computer Engineering
- 4-6 years experience as a senior server-side developer using Python, Java and Node.JS languages
- Reverse Engineering and C++ – major advantage
- Proven experience working with Linux OS environment
- Experience working with MySQL, MongoDB, Redis – advantage
For an innovative cyber project, a skilled and intelligence manager is required to lead the project from scratch. This includes defining strategy, identifying needs, and guiding R&D teams.
- 4 years experience as a manager of complex software projects \ security product management
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of all product development stages, from its initial design to its assimilation with customers
- Great matrix-management capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Techno-intelligence unit graduate – advantage
Participating and taking an active role in the company’s sales processes, including leading many independent customer-facing sessions.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Fluent in English, highly charismatic, proficient writing skills
- At least two years experience as a presale engineer – delivering presentations, performing customer demonstrations, writing white papers and proposals